silo systems - bulk handling technology
Everything from a single source – a service the Zuther company also offers for silo systems for many different bulk solids. Together with the customer, we develop individual solution concepts tailored to specific customer requirements. Our many years of experience and our efficient engineering ensure the economic efficiency of your silo system.
Silo systems are practical when large storage capacities need to be achieved on a comparatively small footprint. Due to their design, round silos have the necessary prerequisites to meet this requirement.
From grain silos to silo systems for the plastics processing industry: our solution concepts are implemented in many different industries. In addition to process optimization, the proven Zuther conveying technology is an important pillar of our plant technology.
100 years of experience – everything from a single source.
With our broad product portfolio, we stand at our customers‘ side as experts at every milestone of the realization. From consulting and planning, to in-house production of the plant technology, through to commissioning and finally with after-sales. By avoiding many interfaces involving different trades, we offer our customers a high degree of flexibility and short decision-making processes.
Our aim is to be your partner and not just your supplier. Shared success is our daily drive.
Features of our silo systems
- Efficient engineering for your individual silo system
- Individual solutions for a variety of different bulk solids
- Modern plant technology for high efficiency and flexibility
- Cost-effective storage of your bulk solids
- State-of-the-art bulk solids technology for your processes
- Cross-industry application
- Turnkey handover
- Different silo types can be realized: round silos, hopper silos, rectangular silos