Bucket elevatorReliable conveying of bulk material
Elevator conveying technology from Zuther: Belt elevator
For almost 100 years, Zuther has been one of the leading German suppliers of conveying technology. Our elevators prove themselves worldwide under the most difficult operating conditions and are used in a wide variety of industries.
Vertical conveyors: Reliability is our top priority
The long experience has led to an extremely mature product that can be adapted to all conceivable requirements through numerous optional features. To ensure quality and an optimal cost-performance ratio for the customer, the basis of our belt bucket elevators is a modular construction system. All elevators are equipped with high-quality drive components, elevator belts and elevator buckets and, together with a solid construction, guarantee a high running performance and thus your investment.
Our elevators cover capacities from 40 to 800 tonnes (0.75 t/m³) per hour. Higher capacities are possible on request. Thanks to their sophisticated design, Zuther elevators are self-supporting and do not require any additional fastening in a steel tower. Oil and grease resistant belts are used in series, which have a temperature resistance of up to 180 degrees. Our chain bucket elevators are suitable for higher temperatures. There is also a wide range of choice with regard to the materials used, for example to ensure suitability for foodstuffs or to enable operation in earthquake-prone areas.
Features of bucket elevators by Zuther
- Modular system - Optimum price-performance ratio
- Self-supporting construction - no fastening in the tower necessary
- Only the highest quality components installed - quality for 100 years
- Reliability due to mature technical conception
- Universal and suitable for various bulk materials: grain, solids, plastic granulates, etc.
- Very high discharge heights and flow rates possible
- High-performance bucket system - oil and grease resistant
- Available painted, galvanized or in stainless steel depending on requirements
- Can also be used in buildings due to low noise development
- Easy maintenance due to generously dimensioned inspection hatches
- Designed according to explosion protection directive ATEX 94/9EC on request
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use