Bucket elevatorBelt and chain bucket elevators
Bucket elevator - as belt and chain bucket elevator
Our chain bucket elevators are true power packs with enormous performance. Bulk materials with temperatures of up to 400°C and grain sizes of more than 40mm present no challenge to our chain bucket elevators. This is guaranteed by using individual components of the highest quality. This is the only way to achieve peak capacities of up to 1000 t/h. In this regard, we can draw on decades of experience that has resulted in technically mature designs with extremely high reliability.
Economical and sustainable operation thanks to full insulation
Like the belt and bucket elevators, the chain bucket elevators can be extensively adapted to customer-specific requests. For conveying hot materials, we recommend our full insulation, which can significantly increase the economic efficiency of a conveying system. The insulation prevents temperature loss of the bulk material and thus energy costs can be reduced.
Long service life thanks to Zuther chain
Our high-quality Zuther chain, which is available in three sizes and is appreciated by countless customers, is based on a number of practical experience values. Thus, an alloyed steel is used that results in significantly longer service life, particularly when implemented in hot bucket elevators. The Zuther chain is designed as a two-strand system. This has made it possible to use more compact components, distribute the load more favorably, and design the elevator housing in a more space-saving way without sacrificing performance. And maintenance is also particularly easy with the Zuther chains, since no special hydraulic tool is required. Alternatively, a REX chain is also available.
Features of Zuther bucket elevators
- Modular system
- Optimal price/performance ratio
- Very high ejection heights and conveying capacities possible
- Universally applicable and suitable for various bulk solids
- Reliability is our top priority
- Individually adaptable to customer requirements
- Resistant to product temperatures up to 400°C
- Full insulation for economical operation
- Available with two-strand Zuther chain
- Extremely robust and compact elevator design
- Universal implementation thanks to many available bucket shapes and bucket materials
- Easy maintenance due to generously dimensioned inspection hatches