Belt conveyor The reliable vertical conveyor
Elevator conveying technology from Zuther: Belt elevator
For almost 100 years, Zuther has been one of the leading German suppliers of conveyor technology. Our belt and bucket elevators prove themselves worldwide under the most difficult operating conditions and are used in a wide variety of industries. Thus, we have extensive experience in grain handling, in cement and asphalt mixing plants, in mining, in the chemical industry up to the transport of wood pellets. To name just a few.
Vertical conveyors: Reliability is our top priority
Extensive experience has resulted in an extremely mature product that can be adapted to satisfy all conceivable requirements, thanks to the extensive range of optional equipment. To ensure quality and an optimal cost/performance ratio for the customer, our belt and bucket elevators are based on a modular construction system. Our bulk material technology is made exclusively from the highest quality components – for constant reliability!
Our elevators cover capacities from 5 to 800 tons (0.75 t/m³) per hour. Higher capacities are also possible on request. Our elevators are also characterized by a temperature resistance of up to 180°. Our chain bucket elevators are suitable for higher temperatures. Their ejection heights can be tailored to customers’ wishes A wide range of choice is also available with regard to the materials used, for example to ensure suitability for foodstuffs or to enable operation in earthquake-prone areas.
Features of belt elevators by Zuther
- Modular system
- Optimal price/performance ratio
- Very high ejection heights and conveying capacities possible
- Universally applicable and suitable for various bulk solids
- Reliability thanks to perfected design
- Elevator belt temperature resistant up to 180°C
- High-performance bucket system - oil and grease resistant
- Available painted, galvanized or in stainless steel depending on requirements
- Can also be used in buildings due to low noise development
- Easy maintenance due to generously dimensioned inspection hatches
- Designed according to explosion protection directive ATEX 94/9EC on request