Trough chain conveyor for pellets, grain, plastic granules, wood chips and other solids
Our high-performance chain conveyors of the TFX series are incredibly adaptable. Capacities of up to 800 t/h can be realized with these conveyors. Our modular system, based on many years of experience, guarantees our customers an optimal price/performance ratio.
Universal chain conveyor: High reliability and service life
Its conveying concept involving a drag chain is especially well-suited for sensitive materials because the product moves like a continuous strand in the conveyor. Thus the product remains intact. The integrated plastic floor makes it not only unusually quiet, it also significantly increases the service life. The fully bolted construction facilitates both assembly and maintenance.
Due to their flexibility and high performance, they are used in diverse areas and industries. For example, in addition to conveying grain, our TKFs are ideally suited for bulk materials such as: plastic granulates, wood pellets, wood chips and other solids.
The conveyor is also suitable for special residue-free conveying. With an optional V-bottom and an adapted chain incl. plastic carrier, our customers achieve a high level of residue-free conveying.
Features of the Zuther trough chain conveyor
- Capacities from 40 - 800 t/h
- Optimal price/performance ratio
- Can be used for a wide range of bulk materials
- Also suitable for sensitive products and foodstuffs
- Particularly quiet thanks to standard plastic floor
- Completely dust-tight construction
- Simultaneous transport also possible on the return plane
- Available galvanized and in stainless steel
- Very easy assembly and maintenance
- Self-supporting over long distances
- V-conveyor for residue-free conveying
- Wide range of equipment options available
- Variety of possible wear linings
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor installation