Ship loading: Efficient loading technology
Despite the high volume of goods transported by road and rail, inland waterway transport remains the third most important mode of freight transport. One of the reasons for this is the lower energy consumption in relation to the volume transported.
Minimum operating costs at maximum efficiency with Zuther’s loading system
A large number of successful projects and high customer satisfaction attest to the quality of our work. We are at our customers‘ service at all times to develop an efficient concept.
As an example serves our 525 t/h (0.75t/m³) ship loading system. This loading system is characterized by its mobile and telescopic trough conveyor. Furthermore, the entire loading unit can be swiveled horizontally up to 180°. Due to the sophisticated design, large areas of the cargo hold can be reached, thus ensuring uniform loading without the ship having to change its position.
Features of ship loading system by Zuther
- Loading technology up to 525t/h, and higher according to customer specifications
- Minimal operating costs, high efficiency
- Swivel and telescopic design possible
- Connection for aspiration possible
- Optionally with integrated belt weigher
- Extendable length
- Telescopic conveyor belt
- Loading unit can be swiveled up to 180° horizontally
- Avoidance of multiple reparking