sFIX – digital maintenance softwaresFIX digitizes the maintenance and documentation of your complex industrial plant and reduces maintenance costs – simply, efficiently and reliably.
sFix: Digital maintenance and servicing software
Optimal maintenance of your equipment is not only a prerequisite for efficient processes, but also offers the opportunity for significant potential to optimize maintenance expenses.
Developed specifically for your needs, sFIX offers the possibility to digitalize the entire maintenance process easily and efficiently.
Reduce your maintenance costs up to 20% – with sFIX
The maintenance app sFIX digitizes the entire maintenance process easily and efficiently.
All maintenance components of your plant are digitally recorded, equipped with a barcode and individual maintenance intervals are stored. Completely digital and manufacturer-independent.
sFIX combines maintenance and documentation
By scanning the barcode, you receive all essential information about the component. Such as all documentation, drawings, spare parts lists and previous maintenance records.
The software automatically reminds you when future maintenance intervals are due.
Maintenance is carried out via a tablet. The user is guided through the maintenance and has all necessary information directly available. Thus, we increase the quality of maintenance and reduce maintenance costs.
Alternative to conventional maintenance, which is costly and time-consuming:
- Time-consuming controlling of maintenance intervals in Excel
- Coordination of the respective service missions
- Complex document management of the maintenance logs
- Continuous telephone consultations with service personnel
- No transparency about the actual maintenance backlog of the machines
- Time-consuming communication with third-party companies regarding spare parts, etc.
- Cost-intensive maintenance due to breakdowns
- … all these points have been proven to increase your maintenance costs to a tremendous level.
- Reduce your maintenance costs – with sFIX.