Grain cleaning machine OptimaThe universal aspirator
Optima grain cleaner: 3-stage sorting
The OPTIMA grain cleaner is suitable for multigrain operation without sieve change and has been tested with a wide range of grains and pulses. A capacity of up to 160t/h can be achieved. The OPTIMA grain cleaning machine is used in the pre-cleaning and main cleaning of almost all grain crops and can also be used universally for seed cleaning.
The treatment of „problem crops“ such as maize, peas, sunflower seeds, beans, etc. is no problem for the machine, nor is the sorting out of foreign bodies. The OPTIMA grain cleaning system is also equipped for the most difficult working conditions.
Grain cleaning capacity up to 160 t/h depending on the product
In case of non-uniform intake, it automatically regulates the output in the air separating chamber. Internally, distribution fixtures ensure optimal capacity utilization of the entire machine width. For wet goods and oleaginous fruit, the screen bypass enables work with air classifier operation and scalping screens only, and thus prevents adhesion on the screen frame. Spherical rubber elements keep the screen pores open at all times, and thus ensure passage. In addition, a progressive stainless steel wear-resistant liner results in a significantly extended service life.
See also our product VORTEX – the reliable precleaner.
Features of the Optima grain cleaning machine
- Grain cleaning capacity up to 160 t/h depending on the product
- Unique, automatic regulation of fluctuations in the inflow volume
- Multi-grade operation possible without screen change due to 3-stage grading concept
- Screen change with minimum time and effort required
- Use of screen mesh with up to 40% more passage than with comparable perforated plates
- With pneumatic "sieve bypass flap" for operation with roller sieves only
- Advanced wear protection on the screen frame for outstanding durability
- Automatic self-cleaning of the screens
- Modular design optimized for easy maintenance
- Low weight and quiet running due to aluminum screen frame