New silo plant by Zuther
From the beginning, the goal was to provide our customers with a customised and efficient solution to increase their storage capacity. We worked closely with our customer to develop the best possible solution. From planning to commissioning, we were able to demonstrate our expertise in this project. Through the expansion of two silos, each with approx. 7,000 m³, the storage capacity could be significantly increased. A central aspect of the extension was the connection to the old plant as well as to the railway loading. With a capacity of 350 tonnes per hour, the plant is very efficient. In addition, the second receiving floor creates increased flexibility.
- Silo plant
- Everything from one source
- 350 t/h capacity
- Reliable Zuther technology
- Connection to old plant and rail loading
- More flexibility through second intake
- Additional storage volume of approx. 14,000m³.